Places still available at the After Party! Click on 'Waiting List' if you want to come to Eclipse, which holds up to 120.
Join the publishing Twitterati at the official London Book Fair Tweetup! Drink, chat, network, tweet, TwitPic, AudioBoo and video with fellow publishers, authors, agents, journalists and other book industry folk.
5.30-6.30pm - at the Market Focus Bar in Earls Ct 1 (in Children's Zone, nr West Brompton entrance)
7.00-10.30pm - at Eclipse, 158 Old Brompton Road
- A Twitterwall will display #LBF10
tweets on screens in the Market Focus Bar
- Anna Lewis (@anna_cn) and Jon Slack will announce the winner of the Author Blog Awards 2010
- Jonathan Davis (@canadiancat) and Ernesto Priego will be DJing at Eclipse
- Toby Rhind-Tutt will be on hand to take the official photographs
- There will be much AudioBooing and videoing!
Capacity is limited to around 50 people for the first part inside Earls Court - but we have space for up to 120 at the 'after party', so please add yourself to the waiting list to register to join us at Eclipse!
We have exclusive use of their boutique basement club, just a 10 min walk from Earls Ct: great cocktails, great music, great people.
Can't join us live? Follow the action with the Twitter hashtag #lbtweet